Saturday, April 28, 2012

We do love our lazy Saturdays! We completed our first week without Daddy by barely leaving the living room. M and I got in some great cuddle time while Liz was watching TV or on the computer.

While Liz and I cleaned up in the living room and vacuumed M got into some mischief. Of course, he didn't view it as that. We don't usually have soda cans in the house so he must have thought these were new toys!
I love his new found interest in lining objects up and organizing. He experienced a bit of frustration a few times during this. He would try and pick them up and only put them in one box. They wouldn't all fit and he didn't think to put them in the other box. He would yell a bit then give up and make a new row. After awhile he lined them up the other direction (bottom left). Then he would take the last one on the right and moved it to the left. Except, every now and then, the cans would roll away. While he was working on this last one, after I finally stopped taking pictures, I cleaned up the cans behind him and put them in the pantry. When he noticed we had another fit to deal with :) I left him 4 cans to play with but they quickly got boring. Later, when Liz and I decided to actually drink a can he got so excited and tried to take it. Now, we can only drink from cups it seems. :)

No comments: