Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Stacking

I love when our mornings start off entertaining. Michael doesn't have school on Monday and Wednesday so he was with me while I cooked breakfast. He is pretty impatient. He could eat his own breakfast but Mommy's is always yummier. But Mommy's takes so long to prepare and cook. He either complains at my side or I find some odd way to amuse him.
I'm known for giving him whatever is handy to use as a toy and never know what he is going to do with it. Today it was the spices. I let him pick out a few while I made breakfast. Since he just recently figured out how to stack blocks, that was the goal with the spices.





2 comments:

Jenn Plourde said...

Haha! That'll work until he figures out how to open them! :) I suppose then he could do sand art on your floor though! :) I love seeing him figure things out :)

Our Journey to Beating Epilepsy said...

Hey! You wrote on my son's blog last week and I came to check out your sons blog! ...oh my gosh...I can't even tell you how much our son's a JUST a like. they are only 2 weeks apart...and started seizing about the same time. It also seems like we are "working" on getting them to do similar things right now. thank you so much for commenting on my blog...I will have to check in and see what your little guy is up to!